Hey!! You are welcome to InfoLeading Blog. Today, I will be sharing with you how to withdraw money without ATM card from all Nigerian banks. The processes involved here is also called cardless withdrawal also known as “Cash-on-the-go” (COTG).
We are now living in the modern and stress free age because each day drives us into more technological advancement. If you happen to run out of cash suddenly and you need money urgently but you are not with your card you shouldn’t worry yourself because this post will help you solve your problem.
Gone are those days when you cannot use the ATM if you lost your card unless you apply and wait for a new card from your bank for weeks.
But today, you can now withdraw money without ATM card from any bank in Nigeria and enjoy the benefits of banking. You can do this using the USSD dial option through the instant banking service portal. While for some banks you can do this using their banking apps as well.
So let us get started on the requirements and steps on how to withdraw money without ATM card from all Nigerian banks.
NOTE: I will advice you to use your banking Paycode as it is listed in this content for each bank.
Requirements For Cardless ATM Withdrawal
Before we proceed to the steps on how to withdraw money without ATM card, we need to first know what is required to perform cardless ATM withdrawal in Nigeria.
- The instant banking code of your bank. For instance; *770#.
- The mobile number/SIM card you registered with that bank account.
- Your phone.
- Mobile bank apps (for supported banks).
How To Withdraw Money Without ATM Card In Nigeria
I have said the most important thing needed for cardless ATM withdrawal. So without wasting much time, let us proceed to the steps on how to withdraw money without ATM card in Nigeria.
1.) Dial Your Instant Banking Code
You have to dial your instant banking code using your mobile phone. Like I said earlier on the requirements for cardless ATM withdrawal, you have to do this using the SIM card you registered with that bank account. For instance; If you registered a bank account let’s say Okeke Peter with a mobile number of 08035153414 with Access Bank, that is the SIM card you will use for this transaction. If the SIM card is not registered to Access bank, it will not work.
The reason being that the instant banking code varies with different banks. For instance; the instant banking code for GT bank is *737# while Wema bank code is *945#.
2.) Choose The Wireless Withdrawal Option
When you are done with the dialing of the instant code, you need to find and select “Cardless withdrawal” or “Cash-on-the-go” option. You may not see any of this depending on the bank but this is a head’s up for you. When you have found the option, you need to put in the number following it on the command bar and send.
3.) Enter Your One-Time Pin (OTP)
The next step is to enter a PIN. After you are done with the sending, a pop up box will request for your one-time PIN (OTP) code.
NOTE: This one-time PIN code is what you will use for your cardless withdrawal. You should take note of this PIN because the one-time is not your bank account transaction PIN.
4.) Input Amount
When you are done with entering the one-time PIN, input the amount of money you want to withdraw. Within few seconds after the input of the amount, a reference code will be sent to your SIM card through SMS.
5.) Go And Withdraw
Now what you will do is to go to the nearest ATM gallery and withdraw your cash using the reference code sent to you via SMS.
So these are the steps to follow in other to perform cardless ATM withdrawal or withdraw money without ATM card.
Now let me tell you the things you must know about Cardless withdrawal
About Cardless Withdrawal In Nigeria
- There exists also minimum and maximum cash withdrawal support when performing cardless withdrawal. Some banks limit the transactions to 20,000 while others set their’s to 30,000 or 40,000 Naira. This solely depends on the banks so find out initially the cash withdrawal limit of your bank before performing any transaction.
- Aside using the instant banking code to withdraw money without ATM card, you can also perform this Cardless ATM withdrawal using banking apps for some banks that support this service.
- Not all but most of the Automated teller machines support this cardless withdrawal. It is best for you to use ATM’s that is situated at the bank so as to easily perform this action using their service.
How To Withdraw Money Without ATM card From All Nigerian Banks
There are different ways to perform cardless withdrawal wirelessly from all Nigerian banks. I will show in this part of the article how to withdraw money without ATM card in Nigeria. I will do this by listing all the supported cardless withdrawal banks in Nigeria and you can withdraw money without debit or credit card easily.
1.) Access Bank PLC
How to withdraw money without ATM card from Access bank
The steps involved in performing cardless withdrawal in Access bank is quite easy. Below is how to withdraw money without ATM card from Access bank.
- First you need to dial this code *903# using your mobile phone.
- Search and select Withdraw Money.
- Choose ATM Withdrawal from the next pop up screen.
- Then input the amount of cash you need to withdraw from that screen.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN code.
- A reference code will be sent to your SIM card in few seconds. Copy out the PIN and go to your nearest ATM.
- Choose Cardless Withdrawal option on the ATM by doing this.
- Choose Access Money on the ATM screen.
- Key in the phone number you registered with that account.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw again.
- Now enter the reference code Access bank sent to your SIM card via SMS.
- Tap on Continue and the ATM will deliver you with your cash.
2.) CitiBank Nigeria Limited
How to perform Cardless withdrawal for CitiBank customers in Nigeria
Citibank is one the Nigerian banks that their cardless withdrawal can be done using their online banking application. Follow the steps below to successfully withdraw money without ATM card from Citibank Nigeria Limited.
- Go over to your Citibank mobile banking app and request for cardless withdrawal from their online portal.
- You will be sent your one-time PIN (OTP) code on the SIM card you used to register your account.
- Go to your nearest ATM and complete your withdrawals using the OTP sent to you.
3.) Diamond bank PLC
How to withdraw money without ATM from Diamond Bank
You can also perform cardless withdrawal on Diamond bank because it supports this feature. Below are the steps to follow in other to withdraw cash from Diamond bank without debit card or credit card from any ATM.
- Use the SIM card you registered your Diamond account with and text ATM to 30811.
- A 6-digit magic code will be sent to you immediately so you can perform your transactions.
- Go to your nearest Diamond bank ATM and select the Magic cash option.
- Input the phone number used for registering the account.
- Enter the 6-digit PIN you got from Diamond Bank SMS.
- Now go ahead and enter your 4-digit magic PIN. If you haven’t used this service before, you have to create a 4-digit magic PIN to perform your transaction.
- After that, click on continue and withdraw your money.
4.) EcoBank Nigeria PLC
How to withdraw money without ATM card in EcoBank
In other to withdraw money without ATM card from Ecobank, there are few requirement which is basically done with EcoBank’s mobile app. Below are the steps to run cardless withdrawal in EcoBank.
- Download and install the EcoBank app from Playstore or Apple store.
- If you haven’t registered with the app before, create an account and login. If you are already registered just login to your account with your details.
- Search and click on the Xpress Cash option.
- Choose ATM.
- If you have multiple EcoBank accounts registered with your app, choose the account where you want to perform this transaction with.
- EcoBank will automatically generate an 8-digit Token.
- Now go over to your nearest EcoBank ATM.
- Choose the Express Cash option.
- Then enter the 8-digit token generated for you by EcoBank.
- Enter the amount of cash you want to withdraw and that’s all.
5.) Fidelity Bank PLC
How to withdraw money without ATM card from Fidelity Bank
- Dial this code *770*8*Amount#. For instance; assuming you want to withdraw 20,000 Naira, key in the code like this; *770*8*20,000#.
- It will pop up and request certain on screen prompts.
- Then create a one-time PIN (OTP).
- Enter your 4-digit banking code and Fidelity bank will send you a Pay Code.
- Go to your nearest ATM gallery.
- Input the Pay code and enter your bank PIN.
- Key in the amount of money you want to withdraw and that is it.
6.) First Bank Nigeria Limited
How to withdraw without ATM card from First Bank
- Dial *848*Amount#. Assuming you want to withdraw 20,000 Naira, type the code like this; *848*20,000#.
- Enter all the required details.
- Key in your account PIN code.
- First bank will generate a one-time 4-digit PIN (OTP) for you then click on Send.
- They will also send you a Paycode to the SIM card you registered that account with. Or you can check your email for the Paycode.
- Now go to your nearest First bank ATM gallery.
- Choose the First bank cardless withdrawal.
- Enter your banking PIN code.
- After which you key in the one-time 4-digit PIN (OTP).
- Put the amount of cash you want to withdraw.
- Finally you will be asked to enter you mobile phone number and your cash will be given to you.
7.) Guarantee Trust Bank PLC
How to withdraw money without ATM card on GT Bank
You can perform cardless withdrawal on Guarantee Trust bank in 3 ways which includes:
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking
- Using USSD code
How to withdraw money without ATM card on GT Bank using internet banking
- Go and Login to your internet banking services.
- Choose the Account Transfers option.
- There are two options you can use for this transaction, they includes; Cardless Withdrawal (GT-Rescue) and Paycode (Cardless Withdrawal).
If you choose the cardless withdrawal (GT-Rescue) then you can withdraw your money only from Guarantee Trust bank ATM. And if you choose Paycode (Cardless Withdrawal) you will be able to withdraw your cash from any bank’s ATM.
- After you have made your choice, you will be presented a form to fill.
- This form will require your Name, Mobile Number (used for registering the account), Account Number you want to Debit, Terminal Type, Amount to Debit etc.
- Answer the Secret Questions.
- Enter the Token Code sent to you by GT bank and submit.
- You will be sent a reference code you will use to withdraw your cash.
How to withdraw money without ATM card on GT Bank using Mobile banking
- Download and install the GT bank app from Google Play store or Apple store.
- Create an account or you Login to the existing account.
- Click on the menu option and a select Cardless Withdrawal.
- Choose Cash Out (GTBank ATMs) if you wish to withdraw only from GT bank ATM station.
- Choose Cash Out (All ATMs & POS) if you wish to withdraw your cash from any Bank’s ATM gallery.
- Fill out the form required and click on Continue.
- Enter the Token Code or 4-digit PIN and click on Done.
- You will be sent a Reference Code.
How to withdraw money without ATM card on GT Bank using USSD Code
Dial *737# code.
- Choose 8 – Next Page.
- Choose 1 – Cardless Withdrawals.
- Select 1 – GTBank or 2 – Other Banks.
- If you selected 2 – Other Banks, go to select Terminal.
- Choose your Terminal either ATM or POS.
- Enter amount.
- Input 4-digit code.
- Enter the pre-selected 4-digit PIN code.
- Your Reference Code will be sent either via email or SMS.
Depending on the option you selected above, you will now have to either go to GT Bank or other bank’s ATM station for your withdrawal.
If you want to use the Cardless Withdrawal (GT-Rescue) option, then do the following;
- Choose the Cardless Withdrawal (GT-Rescue) option.
- Input the Reference Code.
- Enter the amount of cash you want to withdraw and your cash will be given to you.
If you want to use the Paycode (Cardless Withdrawal) then do the following;
- Choose Paycode option on the ATM.
- Input the Paycode sent to you.
- Key in your PIN code pre-selected on internet banking.
- Enter Amount.
- And click on enter to withdraw your cash.
8.) Heritage Bank
How to withdraw money without ATM card from Heritage Bank
This can be done using Paycode.
- Dial *322*030*8*Amount#. For example, if you’re withdrawing 10,000 Naira, it will be *322*030*8*10000#.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the process.
- Go to the nearest ATM and select Paycode Cashout.
- Enter the generated digits sent to you by Heritage Bank.
- Confirm with your 4-digit pin.
- Enter the exact amount and withdraw your cash.
9.) Polaris Bank
How To withdraw money without ATM card with Polaris Bank
- Dial *322*8*Amount#.
- Complete the on-screen prompts.
- Visit your nearest ATM station.
- Choose Paycode option.
- Enter your Reference code and all required details.
- Then withdraw your money.
10.) Stanbic IBTC Bank LTD
Stanbic IBTC Cardless Withdrawal
Dial *909# to enter the USSD banking. Find and select cardless withdrawal. Follow the screen prompts to continue. Now, do the following:
- Go to your nearest ATM and select Paycode.
- Enter all the required details and withdraw your money.
11.) Sterling Bank PLC
How To Withdraw Money Without ATM Card On Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank calls this feature Dial4Cash. Below are the steps on how to use it.
- Dial *822*42#.
- Follow the on screen prompt and create a one-time PIN (OTP).
- Input your transaction PIN so as to receive a Reference Code through SMS.
- Visit the nearest ATM gallery.
- Enter the Reference Code, select the amount you need, enter the OTP to withdraw your cash.
12.) Union Bank Of Nigeria PLC
How To Withdraw Money Without ATM Card from Union Bank
- Dial *826#.
- Follow the on-screen prompt and generate your Paycode.
- Go to the nearest ATM gallery.
- Choose Paycode.
- Enter all the required details including Reference code, amount and OTP.
- Then finally withdraw your cash.
13.) Union Bank For Africa (UBA) PLC
How To Run Cardless Withdrawal With UBA
Dial *919*30*Amount#. For instance, if you want to withdraw 20,000 Naira, the code will be *919*30*20000#.
- Follow the on-screen prompt.
- Generate your Reference code.
- Visit any ATM station.
- Choose Paycode.
- Input the Cash out code and amount. The amount must correspond with what you selected earlier.
- Withdraw your money.
14.) Unity Bank PLC
How To Withdraw Money Without ATM Card In Unity Bank
You can use the Paycode option for withdrawing your money from Unity Bank account without credit or debit card. Below are the steps required.
- Dial *322*215*8*Amount#. For instance, if you want to withdraw 20,000 Naira, the code will go like this *322*215*8*20000#.
- Visit the nearest ATM station.
- Choose Paycode Cashout.
- Input all the required details not excluding your 8 to 14-digit paycode and the amount.
- Verify your transaction and take your money.
15.) Wema Bank PLC
How To Withdraw Money Without ATM Card From Wema Bank
Wema bank is as well among the banks that supports cardless withdrawal in Nigeria. Below are the steps to run the cardless withdrawal.
- Dial *945*8*Amount# with the SIM card you registered on that account. For instance, *945*8*20000#.
- Input your Cashout PIN.
- Enter the amount of cash you want to withdraw (Note that it shouldn’t exceed 20,000 Naira).
- Wema bank will send you a Reference Code (Cash Out Code) via SMS.
- Visit any ATM station to complete your withdrawal.
- Choose Paycode.
- Enter all the required details and withdraw your money.
How To Rum Cardless Withdrawal Using ALAT
- Download and install ALAT, input your login details and sign in.
- Tap on the menu option at the top left corner of screen.
- Click Send Money.
- Choose ATM Cardless Withdrawal.
- Then click on Generate Paycode.
- Enter all the required details and use your ALAT PIN to confirm the details, then ALAT will send the Paycode via email.
- Go to your nearest ATM and press the Enter key to reset the ATM screen.
- Select Paycode.
- Enter your reference number and the cashout PIN you received via email.
- Input the amount of cash you wish to withdraw.
Now, you have have just performed cardless withdrawal using Wema ALAT.
16.) Zenith Bank PLC
How To Withdraw Money without ATM Card From Zenith Bank
- Dial this code *966*60#.
- Choose option 7 and proceed.
- Follow the on-screen prompt options.
- Visit the bank ATM to complete your withdrawal.
17.) KeyStone Bank Limited
How To Withdraw Money Without ATM on KeyStone Bank
- Dial *7111#.
- Chooses cardless withdrawal.
- Enter your one-time PIN (OTP).
- Input the amount you want.
- Visit any Keystone ATM station closer to you and select Paycode.
- Key in the code sent to you by KeyStone bank.
- Enter the amount for confirmation and you’re done.
You can also do this using the KeyStone mobile app but USSD is the easiest and fastest way to withdraw money without ATM card.
18.) Standard Chartered Bank
How To Perform Cardless Withdrawal on Standard Chartered Bank
- Download and install the Standard Chartered Mobile banking app from Google Play Store or Apple Store and then launch the app.
- Input your Password and Username. If you don’t have a Standard Chartered mobile account, simply click on Sign Up option and register.
- After launching the app, select QR Pay.
- Choose the account that you prefer most for the QR payment.
- Enter your preferred 4-digit PIN code.
- You will be sent a message via SMS, check your inbox and enter the OTP sent to you.
- Click on ‘Allow App to Access Camera‘ when your phone prompts you to do so.
- You can now make any purchase by simply visiting any merchant or online store. To purchase an item, just allow the app to make use of your camera to scan the barcode provided for you.
Note: With Standard Chartered Mobile app, you can be able to spend up to 2,000,000 Naira daily. You are simply using your credit card to perform all these transactions. And the most important and interesting thing about it is that all transactions are free of charge!
List of banks that are yet to start Cardless withdrawal in Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank PLC
- Titan Trust Bank
- SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited
- Providus Bank Limited
- Globus Bank Limited
These banks listed above are yet to implement this cardless withdrawal but if perhaps they decide to implement it in the future, kindly use the comment box to inform us on the update.
Business have taken a new turn since the introduction of cardless withdrawal in Nigeria. And as the days come fort, their will be newer introductions into the banking system that will enhance the ease of money transactions within the country Nigeria.
You don’t need to worry about loosing or forgetting your debit card just simply use your mobile phone and follow the steps I have explained above on how to withdraw money without ATM card from all Nigerian Banks and cash out your money.
Need Any Help?
If you are confused with any of the detailed information on how to withdraw money without ATM card in Nigeria, feel free to ask questions using the comment section or use the WhatsApp icon on the bottom left corner of the screen to message us directly for immediate answer.
PEOPLE LOVE READING
👉 Open a free USA bank account from any country in the world and perform Online transactions
We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
Obike Chukwunonso with the nickname of Obyke Nonny is the founder of infoleading.com. Infoleading is a blog with resourceful information led and maintained by Obike Chukwunonso. If need be of personal assistance on any topic, kindly Contact Us.