Samsung Mobile has released a newest model of the M-series family. The Samsung Galaxy M01s is a distant sibling of the Samsung Galaxy M01 that was launched about a month ago. The major difference between these two smartphones is the bigger display size, chipset and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. In this post, we’ll be reviewing extensively the Samsung Galaxy M01s specs and price with all it’s features. So stay tuned and follow this disccussion to the end.
The Samsung Galaxy M01s mobile phone would be launched at the price of ₦ 54,000. The smartphone comes with good promises and qualities of Samsung at an affordable price, the company said.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy M01s Specs And Price (Summary)
- 6.2″ HD infinity-V display
- MediaTek Helio P22 chipset
- Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz
- 3GB/32GB memory
- 13MP + 2MP main camera
- 8MP selfie camera
- Android 9 Pie (One UI 1.1)
- 4,000 mAh battery capacity
- The price is within the range of ₦ 54,000 in Nigeria
This smartphone flaunts a slim and sleek body design with a thickness of just 7.8mm. It is available in both Light Blue and Gray body colors. The body is made of plastic which is expected. The front side is home to a water drop notch display, selfie camera and a visible bottom chin.
Moving to the back, we have a dual-camera enclosed in a rectangular-shaped module at the top left side and below it is the LED flashlight. Then we have the fingerprint reader for biometric security at the top middle with the Samsung brand name below it.
The Galaxy M01s is built around an infinity-V (popularly known as water drop notch) display with a thick chin at the bottom. The screen measures 6.2-inch with HD resolution and gives you truly immersive viewing experience just like the Infinix Note 7
Hardware and Software
Powering the Samsung Galaxy M01s is the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset with Octa-core processor clocking at 2.0 GHz. The chip is coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
There is a microSD slot for up to 512GB additional storage. Software-wise, the Galaxy phone runs on Samsung’s One UI 1.1 skin on top of Google’s Android 9 Pie.
Read Also: How to Unlock iPhone permanently
Camera and Battery
At the back of the device is a rectangular shaped module housing two cameras; a 13MP f/1.8 main lens and a 2MP f/2.4 depth lens. The camera features 4x digital zoom and Live Focus which blurs the background and focuses on what’s important before or after taking the shot.
To make your selfies stand out, the Galaxy M01s comes with an 8MP f/2.0 front-facing camera. You can watch videos non-stop for up to 12 hours with the 4,000 mAh battery capacity. The sad part here is that the battery charges over microUSB as opposed to the better and effective USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy M01s retails at around $133 which will be around ₦ 54,000 in Nigeria. It will be available in both Samsung’s online and offline stores.
Samsung Galaxy M10 – 3GB RAM – 32GB -13 MP – 6.22 Inches – Dual Sim- 4G LTE – Ocean Blue
Samsung Galaxy M01s Full Phone Specs
Below is the Samsung Galaxy M01s full phone specs and price.
- Announced: July 2020
- Status: July 2020
- Dimension: Height- 156.9mm * Width- 75.8mm * Thickness- 7.8mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Build Quality: Front glass with a plastic unibody
- Screen Display Type: PLS TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 6.2″
- Resolution: 720 x 1520
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Display Protection: Glass
- Notch: Yes
- Multi-touch screen: Yes
- Colour Options: Light Blue, Gray
- Android Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Built-in Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 512GB
- Rear Camera Sensor: 13MP + 2MP
- Selfie Camera Sensor: 8MP
- Camera Features: Live Focus, 4x digital zoom, LED flash
- Video Recording: 1080p@30fps
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 5G Network Bands: N/A
- 4G Network Bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 3G Network Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 2G Network Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- FM Radio: FM radio
- GPS: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- NFC: N/A
Media and Speaker
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Speaker Location: Bottom
- Sound Enhancement Features: Yes
- Audio Jack Type: Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Video Support Formats: H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats
- Audio Support formats: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh
- Wireless Charging: NO
- Fast Charging: N/A
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Electronic Compass: Yes
With the detailed information about the Samsung Galaxy M01s Specs and Price, you can now purchase this smartphone at an affordable price using the jumia link in this article. This is because of the on going Anniversary this gives some percentage off the main price.
Remember to like and share this post with friends and also subscribe to our newsletter for consistent update. And feel free to use the comment section below to share your thoughts.
In case you have questions or need any assistant feel free to use the contact us page or the WhastApp icon on the bottom left corner of the page to send us your queries.
People Love Reading
- Infinix Hot 9 Specs and price
- 10 Best Online business for students
- How to make money with Opera news hub in Nigeria
- Make money on VConnect affiliate program
- Guide to start Affiliate marketing in Nigeria
- How to create a Professional Website
👉 Open a free USA bank account from any country in the world and perform Online transactions
We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
Obike Chukwunonso with the nickname of Obyke Nonny is the founder of infoleading.com. Infoleading is a blog with resourceful information led and maintained by Obike Chukwunonso. If need be of personal assistance on any topic, kindly Contact Us.