GSEP Education For Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Program 2020/2021
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) is open for the 2020 scholarship program and now accepting applications from Students all over the world. The have put a deadline for the submission of the 2020 Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) application, which is on the 6th March, 2020.
There has been a long outstanding partnership developed by the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) towards education. Around 2001, the Partnership created Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) scholarship program in other to support students all over the world especially from developing countries.
The ESED program offers scholarships also to Masters students for a period of two years. Aside the Master’s scholarships offered, the ESED program also supports a web based network of scholars. This is designed so as to encourage the sharing of information and knowledge among the scholars and alumni.
The purpose of the ESED scholarship is to assist and support students who tend to pursue quality studies under sustainable energy development. They also encourage and promote meaningful information and knowledge with regards to this subject.
The amount for Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship: Up to $21,000 US per year (maximum of two years).
Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Eligibility.
To be eligible for this scholarship, all applicants must take part in the following:
1.) Undertake master’s level studies in sustainable energy development. Eligible applicants must pursue a full-time studies for at least one full school year (which is two or three semesters depending), starting from autumn 2020. Students in the second year of a two year course program are also eligible to apply, so long as they meet this requirement.
Read Also: JAMB 2020 UTME/DE Registration and Examination
2.) You must be a citizen of any developing country/territory which is on the List of official development aid recipients. This list is approves by the Development Cooperation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Students must also return back to their various countries/territories after their studies to contribute to its country development
3.) Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class.
- Is committed to sustainable energy development.
- Has a history of community involvement.
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding.
How to Apply for Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship.
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed below.
a.) Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
Read Also: 9mobile 2.5GB SocialPak Cheat Using TLS Tunnel VPN
b.) Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities.
c.) Admission letter from your university program of choice.
- Upload a copy of your official letter of admission from the university. Please note that each applicant can only submit the admission letter from their top choice of university program.
- However, if you have not yet received a letter of admission, you can upload an acknowledgement of receipt from your university showing that you have applied for admission.
- As you receive your official admission letter after the scholarship application deadline, it is your responsibility to forward it via email to [email protected] by no later than April 17, 2020. If we do not receive your official admission letter by this date, your application will not be considered.
- If this application is for the second year of a two year program, please include proof of enrollment, as well as a copy of the official letter of admission. These should be uploaded together in one document.
- If the language of your original admission letter is not English, we require a certified translation of the document which includes the name of the translator as well as a copy of the original (untranslated) letter. These should be uploaded together in one document.
Read Also: Benue State University Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session Now on School Portal
d.) Program outline
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program.
- If the language of the program outline is not English, we require a certified translation of the document which includes the name of the translator as well as a copy of the original (untranslated) program outline. These should be uploaded together in one document.
e.) University transcript(s)
- Upload a copy of your complete university transcript(s).
- However, if the language of your original transcript(s) is not English, we require a certified translation of the document which includes the name of the translator as well as a copy of the original (untranslated) transcript. These should be uploaded together in one document.
- If this application is for the second year of a two year master’s program, please include your transcript for your first year.
Read Also: Glo Latest Unlimited Free Browsing Trick
f.) Academic Reference Form
- You need to provide a completed copy of the Academic Reference Form. The form must be completed in English.
- The form must be completed by a faculty member or professor at your current or previous university who knows your academic abilities
- If the referee wish to send the Academic Reference Form directly to the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership, they can email it to [email protected] by March 6, 2020. If received, it will be indicated in the online application system after you submit your application.
See Also: How To Activate Free MTN Unlimited Airtime Cheat
g.) Academic or personal reference letter
- You need to provide one reference letter from either an academic or personal referee
- The reference needs to be in letter form (with an official letterhead of the referee’s organization, if possible), written in English, and must be dated and signed by the referee
- However, your academic referee must be a faculty member or professor at your current or previous university who knows your academic abilities. They cannot be the same person as the individual who completes your Academic Reference Form.
- A personal referee should be a person (e.g. employer, supervisor, mentor, coach) who can discuss other personal qualities or interests that make you specially qualified to receive the scholarship. This referee cannot be a family member
- Please make sure that the referee includes your full name in their letter
Should the referee wish to send their letter directly to the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership, they can send email it to [email protected] by March 6, 2020. If received, it will be indicated in the online application system after you submit your application.
👉 Open a free USA bank account from any country in the world and perform Online transactions
We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
Obike Chukwunonso with the nickname of Obyke Nonny is the founder of infoleading.com. Infoleading is a blog with resourceful information led and maintained by Obike Chukwunonso. If need be of personal assistance on any topic, kindly Contact Us.