This is the 3rd tutorial am sharing today on How To change imei using terminal emulator on your android phone Without much stress,let’s move on…
How to Change IMEI Number Using Terminal Emulator of Android Phone and Tab
We need some stuffs to be able to carry out this
1. Rooted device [root your phone here with frama root or universal androot]
2. If you don’t have this app already,simply click here
How to Change IMEI Number using Terminal Emulator of Android Phone-Tab For Single Sim Device Now you’ve gotten it let’s head over to the steps of doing this.
1. Open Android Terminal Emulator
2. Type SU then press ENTER button to get Superuser(root) permmison
3.After that, type this command then press ENTER button echo
‘AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_NUMBER”‘ >/dev/ pttycmd1 or echo AT+EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1 >/dev/ pttycmd1
That’s it for single sim android phones. Now,for Dual Sim Phones,
You May Also Like:- Glo Latest Unlimited Free Browsing Trick
Below are the steps for changing the imei.
1. Rooted Android phone or tablet.
have it already.
3. Open android terminal emulator.
4. Type SU and then press ENTER
5. Type following command then Enter echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,7, “IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/ dev/ pttycmd1
6. If your phone is dual-sim, type this command then ENTER echo ‘AT +EGMR=1,10, “IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
7. After that,now move over to the last step or you can call it bonus step because you’ve changed your imei even before that just that it’s not yet visual.
Last step, just put your phone in flight mode and re-enable the network or reboot your phone/tablet and you’re done.
Must Read:- How To Activate Free MTN Airtime Cheat 2020
Yeah and now,we’ve come to the end of today’s lesson on changing android phones imei and we’ve covered 3 steps of doing that though steps 1 and 2 are similar. I think this is the simplest way on how to change imei number using terminal emulator on Android phone. Drop your comments and also don’t forget to comeback for more tutorials.
👉 Open a free USA bank account from any country in the world and perform Online transactions
We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
Obike Chukwunonso with the nickname of Obyke Nonny is the founder of infoleading.com. Infoleading is a blog with resourceful information led and maintained by Obike Chukwunonso. If need be of personal assistance on any topic, kindly Contact Us.